Pay less each month and get to repay your debts
A Debt management plan would reduce the amount you pay to your unsecured debts each month, making any other costs easier to manage. It enables you to take control of your debts, and makes managing your money easier.
- We negotiate lower repayments for you
- We handle all contact with the people you owe money to
- We try to get the interest and charges stopped or greatly reduced
- You pay one lower, affordable amount
- We help you throughout your Debt management plan
- A way out of debt
- Pay less monthly Every Debt management customer is different but we aim to greatly reduce your monthly repayments to your creditors. We will be able to work out your monthly repayments by looking at your monthly financial commitments and working out what is left to put towards your debts.
- Pay less charges On our Debt management plan you will be paying a realistic affordable amount you can sustain, so no default charges should be incurred .
- Get help that you need Throughout your Debt management your will have your own point of contact. That person will be looking after all your paperwork etc and ensure that your payments are distributed to your lenders. You shouldn't then receive any further contact although if you do, simply sent it in to us to deal with.
- Have a solution that's flexible Because your Debt management plan is an informal agreement it can change with your circumstances. We can negotiate further reductions in your payments should you need to or we can offer a larger monthly amount if you want to repay your debts quicker.
- Repay your debts With our Debt management plan you will get all the help that you need as you work towards paying off your debt. We will review your Debt management plan regularly to ensure everything is running smoothly aswell as giving you help with any financial problems or questions that you may have.
Can a Debt management plan help everyone?
If you are struggling with your payments towards unsecured debts, then a Debt management plan could help make them more affordable. However our Debt management plans can not help if:
- Your debts are 'secured' on your home, like a mortgage or loan against your house
- Your circumstances mean that you can not make regular (albeit smaller) payments or if your monthly amount is so small that is makes the repayment time unreasonable
- You can afford the original amount due for repayment
The best way to find out if a Debt management plan is right for you is by discussing your situation with one of our expert advisers. Based on the information you give them they will be able to tell you whether a Debt management plan would help you or if there are other solutions that are more suitable.
Call us now on 0800 644 0160